Hmm... I probably should be updating you more regularly on my progress but it will be slow going over the next 3 years! There's been progress though so let's explore...
1. Learn how to knit (and remember how!)
There has been progress. I dug out my last attempted project and am aiming to have it completed by Christmas. This is ambitious of me, but hopefully will light the fire under my bum.
2. Travel to Chicago
Completed! We went at the beginning of November and I really need to do a recap post of our awesome trip.
3. Get into a routine of going to the gym, preferably before work!
Hmm.. I'm going to say progress, because I got into a groove in October and then promptly fell out.
4. Schedule a monthly date with girlfriends - no excuses!
This has been super successful. Last month included a wine and chinese food night and this month there will be a cookie exchange!
8. Talk regularly on Skype with my friends who are out of town
Needs work. I have had a couple dates... but there's always a need for more!
9. Invent a new cocktail
I should do that over the Christmas break! Perfect opportunity.
10. Finally scrapbook all of my photos/past trips
Progress! I just did a scrapbook of my trip to South Korea (Feb 2011) and I am currently in the midst of one for the latest trip to Chicago. Next on the list is a giant one of my trip to Europe (2006!) and one of recent events, such as girlfriends' weddings, etc.
11. Have a garage sale
Had one in September and it was a major fail. Sold some of the stuff online so yay!
26. Read Scott's books before he moves out and won't lend them to me anymore
Progress. A few are crossed off the list. Needs more work!
28. Spend a vacation with my mom
Completed! My mom and I spent a wonderful few days hanging out in Jones Falls this September.
30. Make an effort to relax and de-stress every night
SO... there's definite room for improvement but things are being accomplished! To see the full list, click here.
Anything crossed off your bucket list lately? What have you been upto? Let's catch up!
Happy Friday :)